Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How Far We’ve Come!


     On the passage from St. Kitts to Montserrat we passed a huge milestone in our sailing journey. We have now travelled over 5000 nautical miles since the beginning of last summer! It’s crazy to think back on all the places visited and interesting things seen, and I have to say that I’m thankful I’ve written a lot of it down, because it is far too easy to forget experiences passed. It seems to me that it’s those small silly little things that happen in everyday life that we overlook in favour of more significant milestones, and in my mind they are well worth remembering as well. Thank you to anyone and everyone who has been following us on this blog, it’s been a great project to keep me occupied and interested in documenting our experiences and I’m always glad to hear that people are actually reading it!

All the best,
Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment