Saturday, October 1, 2011

Chilling at anchor

     Since yesterday we've remained anchored at Block Island, Rhode Island and have no plans to leave for a few days. This is because we're waiting for a weather window to sail to Cape May. It looks like we'll be bypassing New York, but hope to take some time there on the trip home next spring. Today was sunny and gave us time to relax, swim (which we sadly haven't managed since the trip began) and get some jobs done. We're sort of stuck on the boat being too lazy to pump the dinghy and there's not really anywhere to go anyways.

     The tentative plan is that we may be able to leave late Tuesday, but this is dependent on the weather forecast. So for now we'll get some relaxing in and enjoy the stillness while it lasts!

Updates will follow soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment